Pages

Thursday 25 August 2016

Failbook and so on

Here's the link to my fail...uhm...Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Tanja-Hehn-1661851157466729/
Like it or not.
I still don't get what it's all about. :D

Plus here comes the drawing I mentioned yesterday. 
I didn't draw it yesterday tough, I was too occupied with being confused by social media.

 
Also I still have to get on with my book... :\
But I'll take care of that tomorrow. Right now I'm too tired, because I went to see a Édouard Manet exhibition in Hamburg today. It was very hot outside and then the train had a breakdown and everything was just very exhausting. 
But Manet ftw! You should take a look at the painting "Berthe Morisot with a veil". I found it kind of disturbing and just couldn't take my eyes off of it. But I guess you won't get the same feeling, if you can't take a look at the original painting in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.