Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2016

This and that...

Since I wasn't able to do any screen prints lately I've been working on my linocuts for my side project booklet. Today I finished the exploding clown:




The paper is 29,7 x 21 cm. The next picture I'll carve is my Cannibalistic Mutant Banana.

I didn't get on with any other book project of mine. I'm currently not in the mood to think of zombie pictures and the one with the rasterized photos is currently on hold, because I still don't know how to get on with the order of the pictures. Maybe I have to take some new photos to add to the book...

But here's one more tryout print for you (click for full view!):


Plus I decorated my work shoes:


Just so you know: I'm working on a Facebook page for my art, but I never used Facebook before and I don't get what it's all about or why people are using it, so this might take some time. :P
I also had a new idea for a picture today and I hope I'll pull myself together and start drawing it this evening...but  I admit, I don't feel like doing anything right now. My mood hasn't been that good lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.