Pages

Sunday 28 August 2016

Ich bin heut Morgen im Rinnstein aufgewacht, splitternackt mit schwerem Schädel, was für eine Nacht!

I finally managed to arrange the pictures for my next book! 
Yesterday I prepared 4 screens for the first layer of sheets of paper and I actually wanted to start printing, too, but then I noticed I forgot to buy paper and the store for art supplies was already closed. lol 
I actually had some paper left but it's the wrong paper grain, so I can't use it, because the book wouldn't close after binding it. But since I didn't want to do nothing, I decided to print the book cover today, it looks like this:


[They're 43 x 61 cm, I printed 12 of them, because I planned to make 10 books [size: about 21 x 29 cm], so if anything goes wrong, I still have 2 extra prints.]

I think I'm going to glue labels with the title (Blutbilder III) and my name on them on the covers in the end, like I did with my "TESTING!" book.

After I was done with the cover prints, I continued carving the lino plate of my cannibalistic mutant banana (the black spots on the right are the layer for the red paint):


The next picture I'm going to add to my linocut booklet (I don't know whether I already mentioned it, but I'm going to name it "Loony Cuts".) is Frankensteins Pineapple. :)

And right now I had a new idea for another skeleton/dance of death picture, which I'll hopefully start drawing tomorrow (it's already too late to get started today). :D

[BTW: the post title is from DÄ - Nie wieder Krieg, nie mehr Las Vegas!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.