Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Sticker & B-Movies auf die Backe

I've bee screen printing stickers today! I had this sticker paper lying around for about 8 years and didn't know what to do with it, plus I had these digital drawings, I did just for fun and didn't know what to do with them either...so that's how I came up with that idea

I did one set using metallic "gold" paint (Though you can't see that on the photo. Trust me it actually glitters a bit.) + black + varnish.
The one with the skull and the flowers is the largest, about 20 x 11cm.
  
[Klick for full view!]




Plus one set with red and black paint (+ varnish):


The one with the sewn hand is about 15,5 x 7 cm. 

Now I printed 5 of each sticker, but I already gave one hand sticker to the workshop manager of the printing studio, because she liked it so much. She said, she'd actually like to get it tattooed, but she didn't know on which body part to place it, so I suggested her cheek. :]

[These stickers are not available in my shop, because it costs me money to post items there. But you can e-mail me if you want one for 3€.]

After I was done with those stickers, I finally prepared my screens for printing the second chapter of my book. I'm provided with 3 screens, so I think the prints will be done quicker than usual. Yay.

I didn't get on with the zombie chapter though. I was too exhausted from all the work at the studio duringthe past days, so when I came home, I rather lay in bed and watched a bunch of horror b-movies, instead of doing drawings. But today I did drawings of what I watched.
 Here's the list:


Brain Damage: pretty funny, though I didn't like the ending.



Driller Killer: I didn't like this one, it's about a lot of fucked up people and bad music. But the killing scenes were still funny.


The Wizard of Gore (1970): it's bad...just bad...soooo bad. I'm certain the people who made this were doing drugs, A LOT of drugs. 

I also watched "Grizzly" (1976), but I was too lazy to draw a grizzly. The movie was quite fun to watch, especially the ending with that explosion. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.