Pages

Sunday 17 July 2016

More crappy photos of stuff

Sooo I've been working all weekend to make this:


I did eight prints of it, but only three turned out good (the print on the photo isn't one of them). I'm pissed, because I put so much effort into them, for what feels like almost nothing. :\ 
The problem is that I have to cut these large sheets of paper (lenght is 120cm) by hand, so the size of each sheet is differing a bit from the others. This means, while printing the layers of paint are differing, too, so in the end they're not congruent with each other.
Unfortunately I can't solve this problem, because I can't buy straight cut sheets of paper this large anywhere.

Anyway...I also got on with my brains! And up to now they're fun to make. :) 






Next week I'm going to start printing the scond chapter of my book, I only have to print out the model images so I can get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.