Pages

Thursday 21 July 2016

Ich bin fertig gebacken

I couldn't start printing today, because there were other people working in the studio when I went there. :\ ...Okay I admit, I went there pretty late, because I was outside, riding my bike in the burning heat this noon. Sometimes I really do take little breaks from working. :D
[So I'm going to get on with my book this weekend. I hope no one else will be working there then!]
But then I made the following new sketch/notbeooks this afternoon. I used some of my misprints for the booklets covers. I thought it would be a pity to just throw those pictures away.
On the photos you can see the back and front of each booklet (They're all about 20x25 cm or 18 x13 cm, or something in between. I didn't memorize their exact measurements.):

1. 

I put red paper on the inside of this ones cover.
 (The others are white on the inside)
 2.
 3.
 4.


Plus I came up with an idea for another picture for the zombie chapter of my book. But today I only did a rough sketch of it:


All these little side projects, like the notebooks and the brain sculptures, are distracting me from working intensely on my book. And today I had a new idea for making a multicoloured print from a rasterized photography of mine...
Right now I'd like to work on everything, all at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.