Pages

Saturday 9 April 2016

The Z-word

Now that I have to wait more than one week until I can start doing my big prints (today I prepared my paper and I think the Zomingos will be bigger than I planned in the first place), I started working on a new artbook. It'll be about different kinds of undead bodies, so not only zombies (but no vamires and ghosts!), like they're known from movies. I already did some research and there are a lot of tales about undead creatures, which have their roots in medieval Europe.
Still I started by doing a zombie drawing. :)
Here's a mambo ( = female Vodou priest) and some guys she turned into what is called "zombie cadavres":
(klick for full view!)


I think there will be 8 pictures. But first I'm goint to have to do some more research.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.