Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Zomingo

Yesterday I prepared that new zombiegirl for printing. But right now I'll have to wait until I can get started, because I don't have a screen that's big enough (the print's going to be about 80x60 cm) and the workshop manager, who's in charge of the screens, is on vacation until the 18th of April. :(
But while I was working on my model images, there was some other student sitting with his notebook outside the printing studio. I don't know what he was doing, but his computer kept making this bird sound, which to me sounded very much like a flamingo. So then I had the idea for this:




I'm going to print this as well and it's going to be big (about 90x53 cm). So I still have to wait until I can do any print. 
Now I have a lot of time for preparing the model images and my paper. Or at least I hope so, because yesterday I heard from my fellow students that the printer, which I use for printing out my models, is broken...again. I hope it's going to be fixed soon, otherwise I'll be very pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.