Pages

Monday 28 March 2016

Fixed

Today I fixed the white parts in my artbooks by printing those small stripes of paint on top of them. It does look better than my brush retouching and the overlapping stripes are only about 0,5 -1 mm, so no big deal. But I still need to bind the books (and do some little more retouching). That's what I'm going to do tomorrow. I could have started today, but I need to buy more rubber band first, I'd like to bind all the booklets on one day. Today I only folded the pages and placed them into their covers:




Yup, it's going to be 18 artbooks, at least if I don't mess up any more while binding them.
So please keep your fingers crossed!



Also I made these small sketch/notebooks from scrap paper I found in the printing studio (they're no larger that 15 x 12 cm). I made them just for fun. I actually have no use for them, but I liked the pattern of the papers, so I couldn't resist...


Aaaaaaaand yes, printing without bandages wasn't a good idea. The joints in my elbows, wrists and fingers started hurting like hell again, so I probably should give them some rest.

  
(Yes, I still need a haircut!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.