Pages

Sunday 27 March 2016

Not only the Easter bunny is at work

Yesterday I started printing in the afternoon and contniued until late in the evening (about 4 hours of work I guess), today I continued working for 7 hours without taking a break, but I'm still not done yet.
I actually already finished and bound one artbook, but it's "second quality", or let's call it my tryout booklet.
Of course some stuff went wrong while printing, but that was not completely my fault, since the printer at my uni messed up some of my model pictures by printing them at an angle. So now I've got some white parts on 2 of the pages plus at the covers top.
In my tryout booklet I tried fixing that by painting those parts with a brush, but that looks pretty crappy (you can't see it on the photos, they're too small). I'm going to try and fix the white parts tomorrow by printing small stripes of paint on top of them. You're probalby still going to see the fixed parts, because the paint will overlap, but I hope it won't look as bad as the smears I created by using a brush.
The only problem is that I ran out of bandages for my wrists and I won't be able to buy new ones tomorow, because all shops are closed during Easter Monday.
 I already had to patch up one bandage today:


Yay, multicoloured bandages! :D
I hope my joints won't start hurtig again when I'm going to print without them. :\

Anyway, here comes the artbook (it's about 21 x 29,7 cm), I wanted to make 20 of it, but by now it seems like there are only going to be 18. 
Keep your fingers crossed that I won't mess up more of them!







Ah yes, here's the part I'm proud of: I used transparent rubber band to bind the book, so the seam won't disturb the Leviathan picture in its middle too much. I'm a genius! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.