Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2016

28 cm of work

It's been almost one year since I started doing screen prints.
My very first project was an artbook, "The Siren". Printing artbooks isn't easy, so usually no one who wants to start learning how to do screen prints does this by making an arbook. But since I'm ino difficult tasks, I just had to do it. 
When I printed those skeleton T-shirts, I was complaining to my printing teacher, because I found it so difficult to match the different colour layers. 
Here's what she said to me: "Well, why didn't you just do a simple print with only one colour? But I know you, you always want to have your own way regardless...". :D

These are all the artbooks I did during the past 11 months:



I know it doesn't look like much, but I counted them and I actually made 115 artbooks!

Today I also finished binding my 18 "Kreaturen" booklets:


Feels good to be done with this project


And since I'm still bad a taking breaks and resting my joints, I drew a little, dead frog:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.