Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2016

There's no time for fussing and fighting my friend

Seems like I have to wait until next week before I can get my zombie print finished. 
As I said, I was working for hours to prepare the picture for printing, but then I had to realize that that was all for nothing, because the raster in the background dind't fit. You could see the lines where the picture was stuck together. But at least I was able to print the red layer for the picture. 
Today I went to get the model picture printed out in one piece (which cost a little bit of money) but when I started screen printing I saw that the screen was damaged and I had to throw away 4 out of 13 prints, because they had black marks on them.  
Now I have to wait until the workshop manager is back from her vacation, so she can give me a new (and hopefully better) screen.
I'm pretty pissed, because so much went wrong...also I'm very impatient, I like to get my work finished quickly.

Anyway, right now I can't do much about it, so I planned to do another illustration of a poem, which I read today. 

Now I'm off to work!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.