Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

A smile on the lips and a hole in the head

Now I decided to print that zombie girl anyway (it's going to be about 70 x 100 cm, as I planned), because while trying to draw something better I gave up. That picture is actually the best I can do for now. 
Yesteday I prepared the drawing for screen printing and it was an odyssey! I had to devide the picture into 6 pieces and then stick them together, which isn't easy when you have a raster in the background and the paper for the model is skewed. So I hat to fiddle about it for a while. But I finally managed to put everything together in the right way...at least I think I did, because I didn't start printing yesterday, since it took some hours to put the picture together. 
I hope it's going to turn out okay in the end.

So while I'm working on my big print, you may look at this:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.