Pages

Saturday 27 February 2016

Auf der Jagd nach meiner Seele [UPDATE]

[UPDATE: I exchanged the last image because it didn't really go with the other pictures drawing style. I guess the new one looks better.]

Here comes the complete illustartion (The biginning is different from my former post, because I had to switch some images to another place). 
It's based on the poem "Auf der Jagd nach meiner Seele" by Gerhart Hauptmann
Seems like he got a Nobel Prize in literature, but I can't find that poem anywhere on the net. I guess it's not public domain, so I won't type it down here.
I think my illustartions don't actually need the text to be understood...I just would have found it nice to share the poem, since I like it a lot. :\

(Btw.: This way of presenting the pictures kinda sucks. But I still don't know if I want to make an arbook of it.)



 

 

 

 

 

 





 

 

 

 

 


  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.