Pages

Monday 29 February 2016

High 8?

Today I found out that I'm going to have to wait until Wednesday to continue my attempt of printing my zombie girl, because the workshop manager still isn't back from her vacation. 
I'm a bit pissed, because I would have prepared some other stuff for screen printing, if I had known about that earlier.
Also I'm still not sure about printing any artbook, it feels like it's not worth the effort.
I guess I'm a bit down right now, since nothing seems to work out.

 But I've still been working on a little drawing (there's no such thing like "too many sewn hands"):




I was planning to print some more postcards. I guess this would make a good one, so maybe I manage to prepare some more images and start printing postcards tomrrow. It's still better than just waiting for Wednesday to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.