Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Postcards

Today I printed some postcards. 
I thought the picture with the sewn hand would look good as a motiv, but it didn't, because it was too small. I printed 15 cards with that image and only 3 turned out ok, so I won't show it here.
But I also printed two other pictures, which look better:

 

I did a lot of these "AHOI" cards, more than 20. I think the image looks pretty cool (without that ladybird lol).



I printed 15 of these, but not all of them turned out good,because on some of them the layers aren't congruent. 

The cards are 11 x 15,2 cm/ two layers of acrylic paint + varnish


Also I finally decided to print the latest poem illustartion of mine. Today I prepared the layout for the arbook and printed out the model images for screen printing. 

In case you didn't notice: I updated one of the illustrations in that post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.