Pages

Friday 21 October 2016

Yes I'm still alive...somehow

It's done! Yesterday I finished my little brain sculptures, after working on them for about two eternities.
(They're about 20 cm tall. Plus they do wobble a bit, when you give them a light nudge, which is quite hypnotizing to watch.)






I still didn't get on with the third brain though, because that's the one I wanted to actually work like a Jack in the box, since its spring is soft enough. But I still couldn't figure out how to build a box that would hold the brain in the right place.

Also I'm currently procrastinating, which means I'm not really getting on with anything important. Yes, I know, there's still that other book I started in June (??) or so, but I still didn't get on with its third chapter. I only drew that Zomfish and that's it. 
I knoooooow I should work on it...I just don't have any idea how to go on, I mean I don't have any ideas for pictures. I already thought of leaving the fith chapter away, so I would only have to draw about 18 more pictures instead of 27, which feesl a lot less pressuring. But that would be a bit lazy, wouldn't it? I don't know...I'll get to it someday soon...or just someday. I promise!

Now if you're wondering what procrastinating looks like, I'll give you an image:



I printed these for making bookcovers for sketchbooks and maybe another box, because I think I need to practise doing that a lot more, since I keep forgetting stuff about the work process when I'm not repeatedly doing it.

So coming up next: cloudy sketchbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.