Pages

Sunday 7 August 2016

Just a sample of carbon-based wastage


I still don't feel like going on with my book, because I actually don't feel like doing anything right now....again...so I really don't think it's going to be finished by October, which sucks a lot.

Anyway, I still finished painting my brains:

 and I think I'm going to make their boxes next week. I already asked the workshop manager of the printing studio for help, since she's an expert on making boxes and books and so on, too.
Plus I started printing my banana (it's going to be fully cloured):

This project doesn't run smoothly at all. I'm having a lot of troubles printing the layers of paint, because the paper is just too big (it's 95 x 150 cm!). And I don't know when it's going to be finished, because I think there will be other people working in the studio during the next week, so I won't have enough space for my huge sheets of paper.

Hurray, everything sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.