Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Ishaltsowaswillmanmachen

Sooo...last weekend I've been doing some more test prints for the book I'm going to make.





But now I have to take a break from working, because I overworked my joints...again.
I already have to bandage not only my wrists, but my left elbow, too, while working and that's very uncomfortable. Plus it doesn't really help if my joints are already hurting.
  

  


If I go on working like this, I'll someday be runnung around the printing studio like:


Now I'm going to wait until my elbow feels better before I'm starting to print anything. I still have to prepare the layout and model images for my book anyway (and I think that's going to take some time).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.