Pages

Thursday 18 August 2016

Frankensteins Ananas

Today I've been setting up a shop page at Redbubble (which took a lot of time), where you can buy stuff that has some of my drawings printed on them.
You can find it here:  
http://www.redbubble.com/de/people/absurditeaten/shop

(Yes, I know the word is actually spelled with "ae", but that nickname was already taken, so I decided to misspell mine.)


Thus I didn't get on with the layout for my book. Finding a good order fo my pictures is harder than I thought. 
Plus I wouln't be able to print out any model images at my uni anyway, because all the printers are being exchangend and nothing is working yet.

Now I'm tired from staring into my computer screen all day long, but to please my audience I pulled myself together and drew Frankensteins pineapple:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.