Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2016

x__x [pidgeon edit]

I'm sick since Monday and yesterday I was just lying in my bed the whole day, so I didn't do much. But I took a couple of notes on some ideas for drawings.
Today I'm feeling a little better...or at least I manage to sit in front of my computer.

Here's what I did last weekend:

As I said I fixed those 3 prints of "The battle". 

Before:

...and after:

 You can barely see where the layers of paint are overlapping, so yes, it worked. :)
I didn't take a photo of the complete print, because I forgot to take my good camera with me...as always.

Plus I worked a bit more on the sculpture. Paniting it is more difficult than I thought,  I'm currently having troubles with finding the right level of realism. I think this is going to take a while until it's finished.



On Sunday I found a little snail on my balcony:

I don't know how it got up there, because it's a pretty long way from the ground to my flat. After taking this photo I turned away for a few minutes and then I had to find out that the snail was suddenly gone. So since snails aren't moving that fast, I imagined a bird must have appeared an eaten it. Maybe it was that stupid pidgeon, who likes to shit on my balcony.



So much for today, I'm going back to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.