Pages

Thursday 5 May 2016

Print, print, print ~

This (bad) photo is from yesterday, when I printed the zombie candy (it's about 29,7 x 42 cm and I printed 11 of it):


I think it turned out a bit too dark...I should have taken a lighter green or mixed the blue with some white paint. :\

Today I've been working in the studio all day long. I finished binding the "Untot" artbook (still have to do some retouching though) and then I printed 18 invitation cards for the exhibition and 27 postcards with the same motiv on them (because I kinda like it and I won't need that many invitations, I'll do most of them by e-mailing). But I'm not going to show them here yet.
Also I thought the idea with the "Rubus oculus" through and now I decided not to show it in the exhibition, because it's too different from the rest. But I used part of it for the invitation cards.
I'm still going to print it though. However, I'll need to work a bit more on the model image first, since the outlines in my first draft are too thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.