Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2016

I wish I could take a break from me fucking everything up

Yesterday I reprinted those pages for the artbooks (the pictures even turned out better than the first time I printed them), but the black paint I used is total crap. It's not really opaque, so the layer of red paint always shines through. Also it somehow makes the pages stick together even though I let them dry for one day (usually they're dry within one hour). Plus now I had to buy black pigment to mix with the paint (haven't tried that yet), because I don't want to throw all of it away, since I have a shitload of it and it was't cheap.
The only thing that works is replacing the pages and then then putting the booklets back together again. I only did this once today, because after cropping the exchanged pages they stuck together so tight, that by trying to open them the sticky paint tore part of the paper off. So I gave up for today.
(Fuck this shit...I actually don't even want to try anymore.)

After that I went home and took a break.

I was playing around with scissors again, but the picture didn't turn out that good...I don't know what it is, but something bothers me about it. (I actually had another version of it where there are bugs placed between the scissors, but that looked even worse.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.