Pages

Saturday 2 April 2016

Close enough

Today I finished printing my postcards, but they didn't turn out the way I wanted them. 
I tried printing with golden paint for the first time and I found out (when it was too late, of course) that you have to use a special kind of screen for this type of paint. Because that paint contains glitter particles, it won't go through the fine texture of the screens I used.
So now the parts on the cards, which should actually be golden, look more like some kind of slightly glittering yellow.
I don't think they turned out very bad, but they still don't look like I imagined them.
But today I also found a screen for printing with metallic paint, so I'm going to think up a new picture with some gold in it and hopefully I'll be able to start printing it tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.