Pages

Sunday 3 April 2016

Bling bling

Yay, today I printed gold! ...Or, at least I used golden paint for printing.

I did two different version of this picture. 
I thought the black/gold combination might look pretty cool without the other colours. Sadly I only did 4 prints of that version, since I didn't want to use up all of my paper. I've got 11 of the other one, because I had some paper, which has some misprints on its back, left and I wanted to get rid of it. So I printed the fullcolour picture on it, because the paint hides the misprints.

Unfortunately the photos won't show the golden glitter, so I took a close up, hoping it would prove that there actually is metallic paint on the prints. But it's...meh...you just have to trust me on the gold:



The prints are about 29 x 36 cm.

 

Also I somehow got my armpit painted blue while printing. I don't know how or why I did this, but...well, I just did it. :D



(Btw: yes, I finally got my hair cut!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.