Pages

Thursday 14 April 2016

>: |

Everything I was working on is currently on hold...and I'm tired and pissed.

I probably won't be able to start my big prints next Monday, when the printing workshop manager is back from her vacation, because I'll have to attend some lectures. I'm also participating in two seminars for which I'll have to do some work and I don't even remember why I actulally joined in, because right now they're keeping me from doing my actual work and I'm most likely not getting anything out of those seminars.
Also I didn't work on the artbook anymore, because I was just too tired during the past 3 days. But I bought a book about undead creatures, so I'll read that first before going on with doing more drawings for the booklet (altough I already roughly sketched almost all of the images I planned to draw, but maybe I'll change some of them after I'm done with reading that book).

Now I felt like I have to upload something, since it's been a little while...so I wracked my brain to come up with an idea, but this is all I managed to do:

(Please klick for full view!)


I was terribly tired when I started sketching this yesterday evening, so please ignore any mistakes.

Plus here comes grumpy me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.