Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Ich krieg meine Banane nicht auf [UPDATE: boring videos!]

Almost done with my tryout book (it's an edition of 10)! Here are some impressions of what I've done so far [klick for full view!]:

These are the folded and sorted pages.
Then there's the paper I printed for the book covers:
These are two books, or rather their backs. You can see the stitching, for which I used transparent elastic band
 Here are some stapeled and glued books:



This is what they look like, after cuttung off the kraft band, which helps to keep everything together.
Just my paper cup. :D
 Here are the book cases I made:
 
Here's a video of how I made those:
 
Plus the book cases after gluing the cover paper on:
Here's how I did it:

Then the last step. The books need to be pressed while drying overnight.


I still have to make one more book case, because I messed up one of them, by making it too small on one side. Of course I only noticed that when it was already much too late.
 
Anyway...pictures of the finished books are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.