Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Uhm...I forgot.

I didn't really do any drawings lately and I still didn't get on with my zombie chapter, because I started printing another book.
It's been a very long time since I last bound a hardcover book, so I'm completely out of practise. I don't even fully understand the notes I wrote down to remember each stept of the bookbinding process anymore.
So I thought I could make some tryout/practising books, but since I did all these sketch/notebooks (for which I actually have no use and I think I'll give most of them away) lately, I didn't want them to have blank pages.
That's why I was working all day long to prepare a content for these books yesterday. They will contain most of the digital drawings I posted on this blog, which is a lot. Every book will have 48 pages an some of them are going to be multicoloured (some of the graphics will have 3 colours, like blue+red+black). The colours I'm using are: gold, red, blue, yellow and black and the size of the books will be about 21 x 14,8 cm.
I guess I will be occupied with printing the pages for the rest of this week (even tough I'm provided with 4 screens this time!), because I'm planning to print the paper for the bookcover, too.
So hopefully I can start binding the books next week, when the workshop manager is back, so she can help me understand the notes I took some years ago. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.