Pages

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Über den Wolken

I still need some more sleep...I don't know why I keep waking up too early in the morning. :\

Anyway...since I had so much time this morning, I decided to organize this blog a bit more. I chose to use labels for my posts, so you don't have to look through the whole blog, if you're searching for something particular. But I didn't finish labelling all the posts today, I still need some more key words.

Plus I had a new idea for one more picture for the "cephalopods" chapter of the artbook I'm working on. I sill have to come up with at least 4 more pictures though. And they need to be upright format for a change. :/


I think this time the clouds aren't looking like shrubbery...more like deformed bike saddles. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.