Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Work in progress

Here comes the little sculpture I'm currently working on.
It's far from being finished, but I guess you can make out what it's supposed to be.


It's papier-mâché, painted with acrylics. On the inside it's made of a styrofoam ball, florist wire and two stones to weight the whole thing down.
I placed it on a piece of cardboard, but I'm going to cut the edges off, so you won't see the whole bottom piece in the end. 

Plus today I prepared two screens for printing "The battle" . I ran out of paper though, so maybe I'll start printing it this weekend. Btw. I didn't change much about the squid. Two of its tentacles are now a bit longer and I edited some other small flaws but it still looks almost the same as my first digital drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.