Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Kopflos

Here comes the 4th drawing for the artbook I'm currently working on. It's the headless horseman.
I actually wanted the picture to be a landscape format (so there would have been more comletely filled bookpages), but unfortunately that didn't work out.
I also think it looks too similar to the mambo picture I drew first, because of the white sun/moon in the background. So maybe I'll kick the mambo out and think up something different or I'll try and change the background (though I can't imagine in which way).




For tomorrow I planned to go on with the Zomingos (I already printed the blue layer of paint on Monday, despite my aching muscles), so I hope the printing studio won't be blocked by other people again. 
I can't waint to finish these prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.