Pages

Saturday 30 April 2016

Glücksschwein

Lucky pig!



This week I've been doing nothing but working. 
After finishing the Zomingos I finished the drawings for my upcoming artbook as well. Yesterday I prepared my screens and the model images and today I was in the studio, printing all day long. But I'm not done yet, so I'll probably continue my work tomorrow or on Monday. Now I only have 4 pages left for printing, so I hope the artbook will be done very soon.
Also I'm getting serious with my small exhibition! I already booked my unis gallery from the 30th of May to the 2nd of June. Yet I don't know if I'll open the gallery for two or for three days, because usually no one goes there and I'll be the one who hast to sit there during the opening times.
It's actually not worth the effort, but I don't care. I'd just like to see all my undead creatures (or actually any of my work) in a single exhibition for once in my lifetime. Though I'm still not even done printing all of them. Today I had a new idea for a screen print, but I haven't even sketched it yet.
(Plus I'm going to try and make the little sculpture I already mentioned.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.