Pages

Saturday 19 March 2016

I can make it fit [update]

Here comes what I've been printing on Thursaday!
I never printed on fabric before and printing T-shirts is more difficult than I thought it would be. At least if you want to print more than one colour layer, because adjusting the screens so the layers fit is quite difficult. I was fiddling about them for about 20 or 30 minutes and in the end they actually didn't fit. 
I had to do a lot of retouching and it took about 5 hours to get the shirts to look the way I wanted them.
I did 6 of these (differnet sizes)  but I fucked up one of them so badly that I can only use it as work clothes or so...
Anyway, here's the shirt:


 

Here's the original digital drawing, so you can get a closer look on the picture:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.