Pages

Monday 21 March 2016

Discouragement and the like

Today I had an idea for a new artbook!
I want it to contain a little collection of legendary creatures.
I already did a little bit of research and now I'm overwhelmed by the mass of creatures there is, especially in Greek mythology. I made a list of 15 creatures I'm interested in, but I haven't decidied which ones I'm going to put in the artbook yet. The only ones that I will definitely do are a mermaid and the Minotaur.

Today I already drew the mermaid, though I'm not sure if I'll leave it this way. I guess I'm going to have to do some more drawings first, so I can see how the drawing style works out. Also I'm not sure about using colours yet. 
Yup, there's still a lot I have to think about. 



Plus I'm currently feeling discouraged and I'd rather do nothing at all...so this artbook project is probably going to take some time until it's finished.

 (Also I need to get a haircut.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.