Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

ffuts koobhctekS

It's been a little while...
Sorry I'm currently only showing drawings from my sketchbook, but I haven't had the time and the nerves to do something different.
Today was the 5th day of the preparation for the open days at my uni. 
On Monday we had to clear our studios, paint the walls and clean everything up. On Tuesday and yesterday we were fighting about who is going to show what kind of work in which place.
And today everyone went berserk. People were arguing and screaming at each other, because a lot of people from my class didn't show up at the right times and so the others (including me) had to do their work for them.
On Saturday and Sunday I'm going to have to invigilate the exhibition in my class (only for 3 hours though).
I'm so tired right now. I only want this week to be over. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.