Pages

Saturday 23 January 2016

Wherefore art thou sleep?

Finally it's over! On Monday we'll have to move our stuff from the gallery back to our studios again, but I guess I'm going to survive that.
The examination went okay, altough I was very, very, veeeeeery nervous.
Also I'm still tired as hell after all this stress...

Here are some (bad) photos of the exhibition for you:






The stuff in that vitrine is one of my blood paintings, which I wanted to show this way for a long time. I'm happy it actually worked out that well.



During the examination I stood right there, between the vitrine and the zombie prints, to read out my text about my work in front of all the professors and my fellow students. I could actually feel my heart beating in my throat...I don't even want to think about it anymore! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.