Pages

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Rattenkönig

Yeeeeeeeees! I found a Photoshop CS2 students edition in my mothers office yesterday and it actually runs on my notebook, so no more fighting with Corel Painter (altough I have to admit that it's not that bad, once you get used to it). 
So good news, but kinda late, because I'm going to leave my parents place very soon.

Anyway...not only did I find CS2 yesterday, I also went to see an exhibition about self-portraits and selfies in the State Art Gallery Karlsruhe, which I found quite okay.
Later that day my mother managed to crash her router, so I didn't have internet = I was bored to death, so I did some selfies, too:




I don't know why I'm always having that evil look on my face... :D

After being done with my selfies I came up with something different:




When I started at the university of the arts I did quite a lot of drawings and prints of rat kings, since I'm a fan of dark fairytales and strange looking animals...I just love the idea of these creatures.

And that's all I did yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.