Pages

Saturday 26 December 2015

Rage against the machine

I'm still at my parents house trying not to die from boredom. 
Today I managed to install Corel Painter on my notebook, which has a really bad grphic board and this means my drawing tablet doesn't work fluently...so I was fiddling about (for an hour or so), trying to find out how to use this damn software. 
This is what I managed to draw (and I still don't get this stupid, fucking program):



I actually planned to work on Glowworm while I'm visiting my parents, but I guess I'm going to have to wait until I'm back home... :(
But I'm going to keep trying to find out how to use Corel Painter. Maybe I'll be able to master this shit in a few days (what are the odds!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.