Pages

Sunday 8 November 2015

Good news

Professor Farnsworth © Matt Groening
drawing: Tanja Hehn

Last month I applied for a table for illustrators at the Comic Con Germany 2016 in Stuttgart and they actually accepted me. So I'm going to be there next June, showing off my stuff. Yay!

By the way: the artbook workshop at my universitiy isn't as stressful as I thought it would be. But I'll have to speed up my printing process, otherwise I won't be able to finish my booklet in time. Problem is my wrists are starting to hurt again (although I've been using bandages to stabilise them) because I overworked them.
I hope I'll feel better until Wednesday, so I can print the last 4 pages and the cover. Then I still need to bind them...or at least one of them for the presentation on Friday. I hate this pressure.

So I guess Glowworm page 4 will have to wait for a while, I'm too busy doing other stuff. 
Also I'm more into drawing zombies right now:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.