Pages

Thursday 12 November 2015

Fuck Up Kit

Here's what I did today:

 
Also I fuked up my whole artbook, that I made for that workshop at my uni (today was the last day I could work on it).
I printed until my wrists startet to hurt like hell (they still do and the pain will probably stay for a while), the pictures actually turned out pretty good, but then I realized that the inside of the pages doesn't fit their back. So two weeks of work and a lot of pain for absolutely nothing. 
I'm still very depressed because of that...I don't even want to go to the workshops final presentation tomorrow, because I'm going to be the only one who can't show anything.
Plus I won't be able to start a new screenprint I already prepared because of my damaged joints.

And just now I even fucked up the potatoes I was cooking for supper, they taste kind of uncooked.
This day can't get any worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.